Are you ready for retirement?
KiwiSaver is a voluntary, work-based savings initiative, created by the Government to help New Zealanders prepare financially for retirement and can also assist with the purchase of a first home. KiwiSaver is designed to be hassle-free, so it’s easy to keep up a regular savings habit.
Who Can Join
To join, you must be :
• A New Zealand citizen, or entitled to live in New Zealand indefinitely
• Living or normally living in New Zealand
Risks of not being prepared
• Employees can contribute 3%, 4%, 6%, 8% or 10% of their gross salary• Employers must contribute at least 3% of your gross salary• Self-employed and children can also join
• Withdrawal provisions for first home buyers, including first home grants of up to $10,000
• Government pays 50 cents for every dollar you contribute to your KiwiSaver account each year, up to $521.43
Through our KiwiSaver providers, we also offer
• Online access to balances, contributions, fund information and performance
• Access to a mobile phone, Ipad, computer App with up to date KiwiSaver balances, bank accounts and other assets you own
• On-going information and education on KiwiSaver
• Up to $50,000 of accidental death cover
• Socially responsible investment options
• Life-stepped fund options – including the option for ‘geared’ or ‘leveraged’ funds for potentially greater long term returns.
“Why do I need a KiwiSaver adviser? and why Adelphi?”
No cost to you
The advice is free. Our providers are passionate about their KiwiSaver members getting the right advice, so they cover the costs of the independent KiwiSaver advice to their members.
Making it easier for you
Choosing the right fund can be complex, factors such as different tax rates, fund types, employer & government contributions, and understanding market volatility, can make a significant difference to your bottom line in retirement. By getting advice early, you stand to gain the most over the long term.
Adelphi’s qualified KiwiSaver Specialist can work with you to ensure your KiwiSaver Fund is working for you and your unique circumstances and needs. He can also provide advice on alternative superannuation plans, using your KiwiSaver/super funds towards your first home purchase and transferring superannuation funds from overseas into your KiwiSaver.
Financial Adviser, Kiwi Saver and Insurance Specialist
Andrew is an Financial Adviser who, since graduating from Victoria University in 2013, has already had substantial exposure to the financial services industry, working across insurances, mortgages, investments and financial planning. Andrew brings a fresh perspective to financial advice and seeks to share his knowledge to as wide of an audience as possible – in particular, the younger demographics looking for a ‘head-start’ in life. When he heard that Adelphi was looking for a dedicated KiwiSaver Adviser, Andrew leapt, at this opportunity – because it gave him an opportunity to advise full-time on arguably the best financial product available to Kiwis. Andrew is passionate about building long term relationships with his clients and wants to stick with them long enough to see their financial goals through to fruition.